Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have been taking new classes at the gym ...

I feel like I am 80 years old...oh the PAIN! I am so grateful to be able to take these classes and then swim and sit in the hot tub afterward! I fell like I am really working very hard for this! I walk every morning and go to the gym at least 3-4 days a week and I am eating really well. I knew this time would happen where I felt like I was standing still but HEY at least I am not yet pedaling backward! I am going to take a spinning class here real soon so I will let you know how it goes!

I really can't wait to do measurements and weigh in...I know I haven't lost as much as last month and each month it will be less and less because I am getting closer to the goal but results are results, nonetheless:)

The thing I keep in mind is my reason for doing this : I DO NOT WANT TO BE RELIANT ON MEDICATION for anything when I get older! I don't want to have preventable diseases that stop me from living a good life!

No comments: